Sunday, December 21, 2008

look at me.

so many things have changed this year,
i was told the number 8 meant new beginnings.
and when i look over the year 2oo8 i see nothing
but that.. God changed soooo much for me , and
through the tears and the hurt hes brought me
closer to him, and thats all that matters,

the national evangelist joyce rogers was at my church
on sunday and while she was doing altar call she said
" God says some of the things you lost this year you
arent going to get back .. hes not going to replace them
hes not going to give you anything , nothing but HIM."

&& thats all i want..
i dont want love ,
i dont want friendship
i dont want everyone to love me
but God if i could just rest in your arms
in your presence in your house forever
there ill be satisfied...

though it hurt and youve had
to literally rip me away from people
( hey you created me with this heart
that loves sooo hard ) im thankful you
did it cause you're the only one worth
the love this heart has...

No comments:

Post a Comment