Monday, December 29, 2008

the best is yet to come.

my belief for 2oo9 is that the best is yet to come
i believe that God will blow my mind, and all the
things hes promised and spoken over my life will
begin to manifest..tonite dana's mom auntie hailey
said " the time is out for mediocrity" how right was she?


we only get one life given to us on this Earth,
and though man's days are all filled with trouble
we have the power to pray and get a handle on those
things that trouble us, if i can testify for a moment.

ive been struggling with something and those closest
to me know what im talking about , and ive been wanting
to forgive and get over it, but my pride & flesh were
really getting the best of me. so as i do in any situation
that affecting my mind i go to God and ask for guidance, and
for a solution cause if theres on thing i hate its dissension
i hate to be at odds with anyone and as ive matured ive learned
to find a way to settle the problem but pride was like no way !

so i spoke to my favorite and he gave me words and really helped
see that i was being immature and being a christian i have to remember
that no matter what anyone does to me forgiveness has to be on the other
side of my anger, i have to love regardless. sister gail compared forgiveness
to Gods forgiveness in a a relationship and God loves us so much
that no matter what we do He'll always be waiting for us to repent and come home.


this is the mindset ive been trying to take, and i refuse to succumb to the flesh
and let my pride prevent me from forgiving those who have wronged me its easy
to forgive , but forgetting is the issue.

but anyway i prayed that God would help me settle this and HE already has begun
the process...i love my God so much im just like in love with Him and all he has done
for me just blows my mind... but what i love most is the best is yet to come !

No comments:

Post a Comment