Sunday, March 15, 2009

november 2oo8.


i emailed this to myself in november from my sidekick...its quite interesting.

"i put my toe in the water to test you but you came from behind & pushed me in & at first i floated , swam , explored you. i enjoyed you the way your waves pushed me to & fro the way you engulfed me in your sweet coolness you let me relax in you & hide from hot summer days in your hands yet in your darkest places i found parts of you that i admired like the managerie of beautiful colors on your walls & floors the beautiful things that take life in you , but i found parts of you that were hidden by your beauty , by your waves , by the way you move , you got me right where you wanted me and your current took me under , i couldnt feel the floor i began to drown even as strong as i am i started to drown in you & as i sank i realized that outwardly you were everything i wanted but deep within you`re just a ugly body of water , snatching me under , flowing peacefully as you watched me drown."


No comments:

Post a Comment