Saturday, January 31, 2009

all things

romans 8 : 28 says
" AND WE KNOW THAT GOD CAUSES ALL THINGS TO WORK TOGETHER FOR THE GOOD OF THOSE THAT LOVE GOD , THOSE WHO ARE CALLED ACCORDING TO HIS PURPOSE"

and ever so often i end up in situations that seem like they can only hurt me, as though nothing about this situation is working in my favor. but just recently..today actually God revealed to me that just cause it seems like its not in YOUR favor, God has to work things together for the good of "those that love him, and are called according to his purpose" not just me.

but i can truly say after today i am satisfied knowing that something not "seemingly" in my favor is already in my favor, and God has blessed someone i care dearly for by hurting me just a little.

but in the end i trust GOD to do what he said he would do. Lord, thy will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment