Tuesday, November 11, 2008

true love.

true love.
a kiss on the lips from Jesus as you pray
the touch of God's hand upon your life
intimacy with God through His Word
love songs written to you in the form of the bible
Jesus sacrificing his life, for everything you are.

seek & understand these things, and i guarantee
you'll come to know true love, cause i swear im here
and im falling in love...


a man or woman cannot satisfy your need for companionship
until you truly find that missing piece of yourself in Christ. I realize
now that trying to fall in love or seek a relationship without
first having that intimacy with God is POINTLESS. God is a jealous
God and how can i be in love with someone else, when im not completely
in love with Him. When youre precious to God, he's stingy with you, and He
will not allow anyone to put their fingerprints on His trophy..

2 comments:

  1. I agree fully, uncle. I was just talking to my dad and friend about how I need to get closer to God before I invest in a relationship. My heart is definitely guarded until I'm ready.

    and btw, you singlehandedly inspired me to get back into faith. its helped me a lot the past few months. and for that, THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete