Saturday, February 16, 2008

Take Your Own Advice Bee.

So a friend of mine
was expressing to me
the issues he was having
with a girl , and how they
were pretty much done and I told him

"Its okay to be hurt,
sometimes God places us in people's lives
to help them and teach them lessons, not to be
with them forever."

As i relayed this clarity from God to him
I came to an amazing conclusion. That was
my purpose with a certain someone (who I
have been going through hell trying to get over)
. Not to be with him forever , not to crawl back
to him begging him to love me once more. It was
to learn a lesson about relationships, and apply
what I learned to the next love God will place
into my life .

Thank God
I can see this so much more clearly. And I can
finally let go. =)

I really must learn to take my own advice. To cure
the fever in my own house before I go diagnosing
everyone else's sickness.

3 comments:

  1. t0 have the c0urage t0 write this ; sh0ws that y0u stood 0n faith , with the h0pe t0 make it .. and let me just tell y0u this

    i am str0nger ,
    i am wiser ,
    i am better
    MUCH better .
    when i l00k back 0ver what yu br0ught me thru.
    I realize that I made it because
    I had you to hold on to . .
    i c0uld 0f made it with0ut yu bee!

    i l0ve yu !

    ReplyDelete
  2. your my inspiration.

    internalhealing.blogspot.com

    this allows me to release my inner most.. .

    im faithful to your blogs.. .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting to know.

    ReplyDelete